Continental ContiTrac SUV
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 5
Original Equipment (OE) tires
- • Ford Ranger
- • Ford F-350 III (P473) Super Duty [2011 .. 2016]
- • Ford F-350 IV (P558) Super Duty [2017 .. 2020]
- • Ford Expedition III (U324) [2007 .. 2014]
- • Ford Expedition III (U324) Facelift [2015 .. 2017]
- • Ford Expedition IV (U553) [2018 .. 2023]
- • Ford F-250
- • Nissan Armada I Facelift [2008 .. 2016]
- • Nissan Armada II [2017 .. 2020]
- Year Released: 2008
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, East Asia, Southeast Asia, North Africa, Oceania
Tire Rank :: Continental ContiTrac SUV
229 338 in Light Truck / SUV / All Season
33 60 in Highway All-Season
A highway all-season light truck tire with excellent durability for an exceptionally quiet ride and overall balance between comfort, traction and mileage.The ContiTrac comes as original equipment on many types of light trucks and vans and serve as excellent replacement tires for these vehicles. The all-season tread design provides excellent highway performance and allows very good light off-road use.
Constructed with outstanding durability and a solid balance between good mileage and a comfortable ride, the ContiTrac is the workhorse or light truck and van tires, whether you're hauling passengers or cargo or both.
- Open outer shoulder and offset tread rows deliver ‘grabbing’ traction and a stylish off-road appearance
- Deep and wide tread grooves reduce the risk of hydroplaning in wet weather and help prevent rocks from getting embedded in the tread
- Solid center rib improves vehicle stability
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental / ContiTrac SUV
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 %
- Bias / Radial
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental / ContiTrac SUV Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R16||235/70 R16 104T||235/70 R16||104T|
|R16||255/70 R16 111H||255/70 R16||111H||
From 180.7, 1 offer
|R18||265/70 R18 114S||265/70 R18||114S|
|R18||275/65 R18 120S||275/65 R18||120S|
|R18||275/65 R18 123S||275/65 R18||123S|
Note! Have you driven on the Continental / ContiTrac SUV tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the Continental / ContiTrac SUV.