- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Continental ContiTrac SUV Tire Rank
A highway all-season light truck tire with excellent durability for an exceptionally quiet ride and overall balance between comfort, traction and mileage.The ContiTrac comes as original equipment on many types of light trucks and vans and serve as excellent replacement tires for these vehicles. The all-season tread design provides excellent highway performance and allows very good light off-road use.
Constructed with outstanding durability and a solid balance between good mileage and a comfortable ride, the ContiTrac is the workhorse or light truck and van tires, whether you're hauling passengers or cargo or both.
- Open outer shoulder and offset tread rows deliver ‘grabbing’ traction and a stylish off-road appearance
- Deep and wide tread grooves reduce the risk of hydroplaning in wet weather and help prevent rocks from getting embedded in the tread
- Solid center rib improves vehicle stability
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Continental ContiTrac SUV
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 %
- Bias / Radial
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Continental ContiTrac SUV Sizes & Specifications
|R15||225/70 R15 100S||225/70 R15||100S|
|R16||235/70 R16 104T||235/70 R16||104T|
|R18||265/70 R18 114S||265/70 R18||114S|
|R18||275/65 R18 120S||275/65 R18||120S|
|R18||275/65 R18 123S||275/65 R18||123S|