- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 29:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Made for 4x4s and SUVs, this tire offers an effective balance between on-road stability and off-road capability.
The Cooper Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2 is ready to tackle all seasons, with 3PMSF and M+S ratings for harsh winter conditions and slippery surfaces.
- All-terrain, all-season capability (3PMSF and M+S approved for harsh winter conditions and slippery surfaces);
- Proven off-road performance (Robust tread design and new compound technology provide excellent cut and chip resistance);
- Enhanced grip in wet conditions (New tread compound contributes to a 3% improvement in wet grip, as well as an upgraded EU label grade of ‘C’ for wet braking).
Cooper Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2 is an all-terrain all-season tire for cars with a raised gravity center, which offers an effective balance between the road stability and off-road capabilities. The presence of the 3PMSF (Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake) and M+S (mud and snow) signs testifies to its readiness to work in any time of the year, and even, as the manufacturer claims “in harsh winter conditions and on slippery surfaces”. The Cooper Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2 appeared in the range of this manufacturer as a replacement for the Discoverer A/T3 Sport model. What makes it different is the new tread compound that led to a 3% improvement in wet traction, which, in turn, lead to the improvement of the A/T3 Sport 2 ranking in the European tire labeling – now it is referred to Class “C” for its wet braking performance. In addition, the use of the improved rubber mixing technology led to an increase in the Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2 to tear and puncture. Cooper achieved these impressive results after an extensive series of tests conducted in the MIRA Technology Park in Great Britain and at the special Cooper tire testing facility in Texas, USA. Yet another thing worth mentioning is the extra sturdy sidewalls of this SUV tire model. The new EPDM rubber compound (M-class ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) protects the sidewalls from ozone and ultraviolet radiation, while the unpainted sidewalls protect white letters from discoloration. This means that the Cooper Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2 tires will not only deliver great performance but also look “as good as new” during their entire running life.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper / Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Cooper / Discoverer A/T3 Sport 2 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Load range||Tread width||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Approved rim width||Overall width||Max load||Max inflation pressure||Static loaded radius||Tread depth||Tire weight||Price|
|R15||195/80 R15 100T||195/80 R15||100T|
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T|
|R15||215/80 R15 102T||215/80 R15||102T|
|R15||225/70 R15 100T XL||225/70 R15||100T||XL||XL|
|R15||235/75 R15 109T||235/75 R15||109T|
|R15||255/70 R15 108T||255/70 R15||108T|
|R16||205/80 R16 104T||205/80 R16||104T|
|R16||215/70 R16 100T XL||215/70 R16||100T||XL||XL|
|R16||225/70 R16 103T XL||225/70 R16||103T||XL||XL|
|R16||225/75 R16 104T||225/75 R16||104T|
|R16||235/70 R16 106T||235/70 R16||106T|
|R16||245/70 R16 111T||245/70 R16||111T|
|R16||255/70 R16 111T||255/70 R16||111T|
|R16||265/70 R16 112T XL||265/70 R16||112T||XL||XL|
|R16||265/75 R16 116T||265/75 R16||116T|
|R17||235/65 R17 108T||235/65 R17||108T|
|R17||235/70 R17 111T||235/70 R17||111T|
|R17||245/65 R17 111T||245/65 R17||111T|
|R17||255/65 R17 110T XL||255/65 R17||110T||XL||XL|
|R17||265/65 R17 112T XL||265/65 R17||112T||XL||XL|
|R17||265/70 R17 115T XL||265/70 R17||115T||XL||XL|
|R18||265/60 R18 110T||265/60 R18||110T|
|R18||265/65 R18 114T||265/65 R18||114T|
|R18||275/65 R18 116T||275/65 R18||116T|
|R18||285/60 R18 120T||285/60 R18||120T|
|R19||255/55 R19 111H||255/55 R19||111H|
|R20||275/45 R20 110H XL||275/45 R20||110H||XL||XL|
|R20||275/55 R20 117T XL||275/55 R20||117T||XL||XL|
|R20||275/60 R20 116T||275/60 R20||116T|
|R20||285/50 R20 116H XL||285/50 R20||116H||XL||XL|