- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
With a modern tread design featuring the latest generation technology, you get exceptional performance in wet conditions and enhanced stability at higher speeds.
- Continuous Outer Ribs (Work with the varied block sizes for optimised noise reduction, enhancing your driving experience on varied highway surfaces).
- Circumferential Grooves (4-deep water channels to efficiently evacuate water, giving you ultimate traction and exceptional cornering ability especially in wet conditions).
- R-tech and Comfort Assist Engineering (Computer designed sidewalls with an extended bead filler and a vibration absorption layer, comfort assist, to distribute road impact more evenly to reduce discomfort, giving you a safer, softer and smoother ride).
- High Silica Compound (Utilises a chemically-coupled silica compound to give you enhanced wet traction and treadwear).
- Diamond Shaped Tread Blocks (Multiple tread block edges delivers enhanced wet road grip).
- Solid Centre Rib (Stability channel for center feel and directional stability to deliver a relaxed driving experience especially at highway speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper / Discoverer UTS
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 19 / 20 "
- 235 / 255 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Cooper / Discoverer UTS Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread depth||Overall diameter (mm)||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Max load (kg)||Rolling resistance||Tread depth (mm)||Section width (mm)||Max load||Price|
|R19||235/50 R19 99W||235/50 R19||99W|
|R19||255/45 R19 100W||255/45 R19||100W|
|R20||275/40 R20 106Y XL||275/40 R20||106Y||XL||XL|
|R20||275/45 R20 100W XL||275/45 R20||100W||XL||XL|