Cooper Discoverer UTS
Key Facts about Cooper Discoverer UTS:
- Release Date: 2015
- Regions of sales: Oceania
With a modern tread design featuring the latest generation technology, you get exceptional performance in wet conditions and enhanced stability at higher speeds.
- Continuous Outer Ribs (Work with the varied block sizes for optimised noise reduction, enhancing your driving experience on varied highway surfaces).
- Circumferential Grooves (4-deep water channels to efficiently evacuate water, giving you ultimate traction and exceptional cornering ability especially in wet conditions).
- R-tech and Comfort Assist Engineering (Computer designed sidewalls with an extended bead filler and a vibration absorption layer, comfort assist, to distribute road impact more evenly to reduce discomfort, giving you a safer, softer and smoother ride).
- High Silica Compound (Utilises a chemically-coupled silica compound to give you enhanced wet traction and treadwear).
- Diamond Shaped Tread Blocks (Multiple tread block edges delivers enhanced wet road grip).
- Solid Centre Rib (Stability channel for center feel and directional stability to deliver a relaxed driving experience especially at highway speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Cooper Discoverer UTS
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Cooper Discoverer UTS Sizes & Specifications