CST Sahara CS912
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2018 New
- Regions for sale: Europe, South Africa
This is one not for on, but off-road. Through its block pattern design the traction in rough conditions is excellent. Furthermore, it helps to provide the right mixture between stiffness and tread noise. The staggered open shoulder block design enhances water dispersion and self-cleaning capability which offers more grip and traction.
Large tread block design offers excellent performance on all terrain; Excellent enhanced tread wear and cut-and-chip resistance with low noise levels; Offers good handling and braking traction, provides strong drivability on all terrain; Features excellent handling on wet surfaces along with highspeed stability; Professional Off-Road tires exempt from R117 regulation.
- Block-pattern tread design for better off-road traction and water evacuation. Multiple tread block design provides the right trade-off between tread stiffness and tread noise;
- Specially designed grooves with inverted angles prevent stone retention, help water evacuation and lower tread pattern noise;
- 3-D tread groove design for better performance in muddy and snowy terrain, as well as better traction off-road;
- Staggered open-shoulder block design enhances water dispersion and self-cleaning capability, and offers better grip and traction;
- Tie-bars between tread blocks enhance tread block stiffness for better traction.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- CST / Sahara CS912
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
CST / Sahara CS912 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max inflation pressure||Load range||Max load||Approved rim width||Price|
|R14||215/75 R14 100S||215/75 R14||100S||44||800||5.5-(6.0)-6.5|
|R15||215/75 R15 100/97Q||215/75 R15||100/97Q||50||S800/D730||5.5-(6.0)-7.0|
|R15||215/75 R15 100/97S||215/75 R15||100/97S||50||S800/D730||5.5-(6.0)-7.0|
|R15||225/70 R15 100S||225/70 R15||100S||44||800||6.0-(6.5)-7.0|
|R15||225/75 R15 102S||225/75 R15||102S||44||850||6.0-(6.0)-7.5|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101Q||235/75 R15||104/101Q||50||S900/D825||6.0-(6.5)-8.0|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101S||235/75 R15||104/101S||50||S900/D825||6.0-(6.5)-8.0|
|R15||255/70 R15 108T||255/70 R15||108T||44||1000||6.5-(7.5)-8.5|
|R15||265/70 R15 112S||265/70 R15||112S||44||1120||7.0-(8.0)-9.0|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112Q||225/75 R16||115/112Q||80||S1215/D1120||6.0-(6.0)-7.0|
|R16||235/60 R16 104H XL||235/60 R16||104H||XL||50||XL||900||6.5-(7.0)-8.5|
|R16||235/70 R16 106T||235/70 R16||106T||44||950||6.0-(7.0)-8.0|
|R16||235/75 R16 108T||235/75 R16||108T||44||1000||6.0-(6.5)-8.0|
|R16||245/70 R16 107T||245/70 R16||107T||44||975||6.5-(7.0)-8.0|
|R16||245/75 R16 108/104Q||245/75 R16||108/104Q||50||S1000/D900||6.0-(7.0)-8.0|
|R16||245/75 R16 108/104S||245/75 R16||108/104S||50||S1000/D900||6.0-(7.0)-8.0|
|R16||255/70 R16 111T||255/70 R16||111T||44||1090||6.5-(7.5)-8.5|
|R16||265/70 R16 112T||265/70 R16||112T||44||1120||7.0-(8.0)-9.0|
|R17||235/65 R17 104T||235/65 R17||104T||44||900||6.5-(7.0)-8.5|
|R17||265/65 R17 112T||265/65 R17||112T||44||1120||7.5-(8.0)-9.5|
|R17||275/65 R17 115T||275/65 R17||115T||44||1215||7.5-(8.0)-9.5|
Note! Have you driven on the CST / Sahara CS912 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the CST / Sahara CS912.
Questions and Answers
Roberto Vargas 10 February, 2021 01:17