CST Van Master VR36
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Available Sizes in Line: 7
- For light commercial vehicles, transporters and vans.
- Year Released: 2018 New
- Regions for sale: Europe
The Van Master is designed with safety in mind, so whether you’re transporting a load or driving your family from place to place, the VR36 is the tire for you. The three central lateral grooves help to disperse water efficiently, while rib-type shoulder blocks increase wear resistance while reducing rolling resistance and noise.
- High wear resistance and low heat build-up tread compound: Improves durability and tread life;
- Four straight ribs offer good braking traction, and large contact patch for increased straight-line stability;
- Three circumferential grooves enhance water dispensing effectiveness and tread life;
- Closed lateral shoulder grooves increase shoulder stiffness and improves shoulder wear.
- Three Central Grooves with Lateral Groove Design: Enhance water dispensing effectiveness and tread life;
- High Wear Resistance and Low Heat Build-up Tread Compound: Improves durability and tread life;
- Closed Lateral Grooves on Shoulder: Increases shoulder stiffness and improves shoulder wear;
- Three stiff straight ribs with two shoulder ribs offer good braking traction, and good contact area for straight-line stability.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- CST / Van Master VR36
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 16 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
CST / Van Master VR36 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max load||Max inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Price|
|R14||185/80 R14 102/100R||185/80 R14||102/100R|
|R14||195/80 R14 106/104R||195/80 R14||106/104R|
|R16||195/65 R16 104/102T||195/65 R16||104/102T||C||S900/D850||69||5.5-(6.0)-6.0|
|R16||205/65 R16 107/105T||205/65 R16||107/105T||C||S975/D925||69||5.5-(6.0)-6.5|
|R16||215/65 R16 109/107T||215/65 R16||109/107T||C||S1030/D975||69||6.0-(6.5)-7.0|
|R16||225/65 R16 112/110T||225/65 R16||112/110T||C||S1120/D1060||69||6.0-(6.5)-7.0|
|R16||235/65 R16 115/113R||235/65 R16||115/113R||C||S1215/D1150||69||6.5-(7.0)-7.5|
Note! Have you driven on the CST / Van Master VR36 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the CST / Van Master VR36.