TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 1
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 36
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Optimised SUV tyre for a fuel efficient, smooth and comfortable drive.The DX740 offers the optimum balance of wet and dry grip, with a smooth, comfortable and quiet drive.
- Inner block pattern (The inner block section works in conjunction with the outer-inside block section to dissipate water out of the central grooves and away from the contact zone).
- Centre block section (Four longitudinal deep grooves run the circumference of the tyre to provide drainage from the road contact areas of the tread pattern).
- Outer block section (The outer block section contains U shaped grooves which work to both contain noise dissipation and provide grip in muddy conditions).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Davanti DX740
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)