Davanti Wintoura Van
Key Facts about Davanti Wintoura Van:
- Release Date: 2017
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe
Wintoura VAN has an optimised symmetric tread pattern designed for high traction and good braking performance, even in severe winter conditions.
- Three circumferential tapered main grooves for aquaplaning resistance and improved traction
- Robust interlocked centre tread blocks with three dimensional sipes provide reliable performance in all winter conditions
- Increased tread depth for high mileage and exceptional performance under demanding conditions in snow and on soft/muddy grounds
- Reinforced shoulder and sidewalls provide additional damage protection
- Solid carcass and belt construction for heavy load bearing and increased endurance
- Integrated rim protection
Features & Benefits:
- Tread Centre Ribs (Central tread bands feature deep grooves and a high concentration of lateral sipes provide excellent levels of grip on snow and ice).
- Circumferential Grooves (Three sawtooth circumferential main grooves, combined with increased tread depth provide high levels of mechanical grip on snow covered or soft ground).
- Shoulder Section (Interconnected and staggered tread blocks in the shoulder area provide stability and precise control, even under heavy load).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Davanti Wintoura Van
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Davanti Wintoura Van Sizes & Specifications