- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The V, W, and Y speed rated D8 combines aggressive good looks with a civilized ride. Improved handling and cornering that discriminating SUV drivers demand! The D8 has a unique, aggressive tread design that evacuates water and resists hydroplaning. Made with a special high silica compound for improved fuel economy and longer tire life.
- larger tire footprint (Combine the D8’s large contact patchwith the tree-like central spine and you get all the grip, stability, highspeed controllability and confident cornering you could ask for);
- Grip-enhancing compound (High silica formula promotes fast braking and responsive handling, especially in wet conditions);
- Wet grip grooves (Twin longitudinal grooves with 3-D groove walls evacuate water and resist hydroplaning);
- Noise reducing design (Variable pitch patterns with 2-in-1 alignment reduce noise levels at high speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Delinte / D8
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)