- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The V, W, and Y speed rated D8 combines aggressive good looks with a civilized ride. Improved handling and cornering that discriminating SUV drivers demand! The D8 has a unique, aggressive tread design that evacuates water and resists hydroplaning. Made with a special high silica compound for improved fuel economy and longer tire life.
- larger tire footprint (Combine the D8’s large contact patchwith the tree-like central spine and you get all the grip, stability, highspeed controllability and confident cornering you could ask for);
- Grip-enhancing compound (High silica formula promotes fast braking and responsive handling, especially in wet conditions);
- Wet grip grooves (Twin longitudinal grooves with 3-D groove walls evacuate water and resist hydroplaning);
- Noise reducing design (Variable pitch patterns with 2-in-1 alignment reduce noise levels at high speeds).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Delinte / D8
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 / 22 / 24 "
- 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 25 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 55 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Delinte / D8 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Rolling resistance||Overall diameter||Sidewall styling||Load range||Approved rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall width||Tread depth||Price|
|R20||245/45 R20 103W XL||245/45 R20||103W||XL||XL|
|R20||275/40 R20 106W XL||275/40 R20||106W||XL||XL|
|R20||275/45 R20 110V XL||275/45 R20||110V||XL||XL|
|R20||275/55 R20 117V XL||275/55 R20||117V||XL||XL|
|R20||315/35 R20 110W XL||315/35 R20||110W||XL||XL|
|R22||265/35 R22 102W XL||265/35 R22||102W||XL||XL|
|R22||265/40 R22 106V XL||265/40 R22||106V||XL||XL|
|R22||275/45 R22 112V||275/45 R22||112V|
|R22||285/35 R22 106W||285/35 R22||106W|
|R22||285/45 R22 114V XL||285/45 R22||114V||XL||XL|
|R22||305/40 R22 114V XL||305/40 R22||114V||XL||XL|
|R22||305/45 R22 118V XL||305/45 R22||118V||XL||XL|
|R24||275/25 R24 95W||275/25 R24||95W|
|R24||295/35 R24 110V||295/35 R24||110V|
|R24||305/35 R24 112V||305/35 R24||112V|