- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Dunlop Grandtrek PT2A is an all-season tire designed for SUVs and light trucks. It provides a smooth, quiet ride year round. It is a low-profile tire that comes as original equipment on many SUVs, crossovers and light trucks and vans. The Grandtrek PT2A performs well is most weather conditions including light snow.
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology and narrow centerline lug grooves helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Wide lug grooves help provide aggressive traction in mud and snow
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop Grandtrek PT2A
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop Grandtrek PT2A Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load|
|R20||285/50 R20 111V||285/50 R20||111V||BW||31.3||12.0||8 - 10||51||360/A/A||669.0||SL||9.0||10||2,043|
|R20||285/50 R20 112V||285/50 R20||112V||SBL||31.0||12.0||8 - 10||51||360/A/A||669.0||SL||9.0||10||2,469|