- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 16:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2016
- Regions for sale : Northern America
Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A tires are all-season tires with reliable performance and safety features designed for light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs. Using a combination of advanced tire technology, Dunlop has created tires that can provide driving stability and can perform in winter driving conditions too.
RightTurn wants to make it easy for you to find out if Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A tires are right for your vehicle and your driving style. So let us guide you through a few basic questions about what you drive, where you drive, and how you drive.
- Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A tires are made with sturdy rubber materials. In addition, the tread pattern on these tires features continuous ribs and sipes, both of which create stability as the tires roll. High stability translates to excellent control and steering capabilities.
M+S Light Truck & SUV Tires:
- When you see "M+S" or "M/S" printed on a tire or in a tire's name, you're looking at mud and snow tires like Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A tires. That M+S rating means that these tires can continue to perform safely on roads throughout the year, including light winter conditions.
Lexus Original Equipment (OE) Tires:
- An original equipment tire is a tire that's put on a vehicle at the time of the vehicle's manufacturing. Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A tires have been chosen by Lexus for certain versions of the Lexus LX.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 21 "
- 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop Grandtrek PT3A Sizes & Specifications
|R21||275/50 R21 113V XL||275/50 R21||113V||XL|