Dunlop Grandtrek PT5
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 35:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Popular Vehicle Fitments :: Dunlop Grandtrek PT5
The Dunlop Grandtrek PT5, launched in 2021, is a Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire designed to suit popular SUVs and 4x4s. Succeeding the Grandtrek PT3, this tire is specifically engineered for vehicles that mostly drive on-road. Geared towards optimizing comfort, quietness, and wet performance, the Grandtrek PT5 is sold in the East Asia region and fits several popular vehicle models, including Volkswagen Tiguan L, Nissan Qashqai J12, Toyota Highlander IV (XU70), Buick GL8 III Facelift, and Mazda CX-5 KF.
Features & Benefits
- Increased Tread Width and Larger Contact Area: A wider tread and a larger road patch result in enhanced steering stability, as well as reduced vehicle wander on the highway.
- High Silica Content: The addition of high silica in the tire's composition allows for excellent wet grip and lower rolling resistance, making it both safer and more efficient.
- Rounder Contact Patch: The updated profile design of the Grandtrek PT5 features a more rounded contact patch, which helps to distribute contact pressure more evenly. This in turn aids in the dispersion of impact shock, reducing vibrations felt by the driver.
- New Asymmetrical Pattern: Featuring lateral grooves and a new shoulder design, this pattern is engineered to suppress sound resonance, thus reducing the overall noise levels during the ride.
The Dunlop Grandtrek PT5 was introduced to the market in 2021 as a replacement for the Grandtrek PT3.
Regions for Sale
- East Asia
Popular Vehicle Fitments
The Dunlop Grandtrek PT5 is compatible with several popular SUVs and 4x4s, such as:
- Volkswagen Tiguan L (2017-2022)
- Nissan Qashqai J12 (2021-2022)
- Toyota Highlander IV (XU70) (2020-2022)
- Buick GL8 III Facelift (2020-2022)
- Mazda CX-5 KF (2016-2022)
Tailored for the burgeoning mid-SUV segment, the Dunlop Grandtrek PT5 is an all-season tire that focuses on driver comfort, wet performance, and noise suppression. With a variety of features aimed at improving the everyday driving experience, it's a reliable choice for those who primarily drive on-road.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / Grandtrek PT5
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / Grandtrek PT5 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall width||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Overall diameter||Load range||Ply rating||Price|
|R16||215/65 R16||215/65 R16|
|R16||215/70 R16||215/70 R16|
|R16||225/70 R16||225/70 R16|
|R16||235/60 R16||235/60 R16|
|R17||215/60 R17||215/60 R17|
|R17||225/60 R17||225/60 R17|
|R17||225/65 R17||225/65 R17|
|R17||235/65 R17||235/65 R17|
|R18||215/55 R18||215/55 R18|
|R18||235/55 R18||235/55 R18|
|R18||235/60 R18||235/60 R18|
|R18||255/55 R18||255/55 R18|
|R19||225/55 R19||225/55 R19|
|R19||245/55 R19||245/55 R19|
|R19||255/45 R19||255/45 R19|
|R19||255/50 R19||255/50 R19|
|R20||255/50 R20||255/50 R20|