- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A new type of four block pattern, providing excellent performance both on and off-road
- All-season tread pattern and cross-cut sipes
- Wide, circumferential tread grooves
- Open shoulder tread design with deep lateral grooves
- Shock-absorbing bead apex and Dimensionally Stable Polyester (DSP) body plies
- Confident traction and control
- Enhance wet grip
- Powerful M&S-rated traction
- Smooth ride comfort
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / Grandtrek TG30
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 "
- 205 / 215 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- N (max 87 mph) ... R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / Grandtrek TG30 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Tire weight||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||215/80 R15 113/111R||215/80 R15||113/111R|
|R16||205/80 R16 106/104N||205/80 R16||106/104N|