- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 4:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa
The Dunlop Grandtrek TG35 is an all-season tire designed for use on light trucks and SUVs. They come as original equipment on some of these vehicles. Their cross-cut siping and tread pattern provide excellent control in most weather conditions including light snow. Grandtrek TG35 tires have enhanced wet grip ability allowing for hydroplaning resistance.
- All-season tread pattern and cross cut siping provide confident traction and control
- Wide, cicumferential tread grooves enhance wet grip and hydroplaning resistance
- Open shoulder tread design with deep lateral grooves delivers powerful M&S rated traction
- Shock-absorbing bead apex and Dimensionally stable Polyester body plies deilver smooth ride comfort
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / Grandtrek TG35
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / Grandtrek TG35 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||265/70 R16 112H||265/70 R16||112H|