- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 19:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Dunlop Grandtrek TG35 is an all-season tire designed for use on light trucks and SUVs. They come as original equipment on some of these vehicles. Their cross-cut siping and tread pattern provide excellent control in most weather conditions including light snow. Grandtrek TG35 tires have enhanced wet grip ability allowing for hydroplaning resistance.
- All-season tread pattern and cross cut siping provide confident traction and control
- Wide, cicumferential tread grooves enhance wet grip and hydroplaning resistance
- Open shoulder tread design with deep lateral grooves delivers powerful M&S rated traction
- Shock-absorbing bead apex and Dimensionally stable Polyester body plies deilver smooth ride comfort
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / Grandtrek TG35
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 225 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / Grandtrek TG35 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Tread depth||Revs per mile||Overall width||Load range||Max load||Utqg||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R16||245/70 R16 106S||245/70 R16||106S|
|R16||265/70 R16 113S||265/70 R16||113S|
|R16||225/75 R16 104H||225/75 R16||104H||SL|
|R16||255/65 R16 109H||255/65 R16||109H||SL|
|R16||265/70 R16 111S||265/70 R16||111S||SL|