Dunlop Grandtrek TG4
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Europe, East Asia
Dunlop Grandtrek TG4 is a tyre with balanced features to suit soft roader smaller four wheel drive vehicles. On road the tyre has good stability and gives a quiet comfortable ride. The well balanced blocks and sipes provide lower noise levels as well as the high levels of comfort demanded by Daihatsu as a wider option fitment on the latest Fourtrak. The Dunlop Grandtrek TG4 is a Touring All Season tyre designed for SUV and 4x4s.
- Quiet riding and comfortable tyre
- Good stability and handling - Silica based tread compound for superior braking and handling
- Good handling in all weather conditions even light snow
- Even tread wear - Robust carcass for enhanced strength in common off-road conditions
- Reduced rolling resistence to enhance fuel economy
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / Grandtrek TG4
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 "
- 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / Grandtrek TG4 Sizes & Specifications
|R15||255/70 R15 108Q||255/70 R15||108Q|