- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Dunlop's latest development of its renowned Monza 200, the Monza 200R features subtle modifications that improve its grip in the wet, its response to steering input, and its ride quality and quietness. But best of all a new tread compound reduces the tyre's rolling resistance to the road, which means reduced fuel consumption.
Features & Benefits:
Improved tread compound (Helps reduce rolling resistance means improved fuel economy); Tuned tread pattern (Quieter ride, enhanced wet grip); Modified casing construction (Helps improve steering response and ride quality).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / Monza 200R
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 "
- 205 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / Monza 200R Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tread depth||Utqg||Load range||Price|
|R16||205/65 R16 94H||205/65 R16||94H|