Dunlop Rover H/T
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- This model is no longer available or might have limited distribution.
- Available Sizes in Line: 12
- Year Released: unknown
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, East Asia
The Dunlop Radial Rover HT is a tire made for SUVs, light trucks and crossovers to be driven on roads. The Radial Rover HT is an all-season tire that handles well in most conditions including light snow. It offers a quiet ride, long wear and good traction in wet driving conditions. It also has a 60,000 mile tread life warranty for P-Metric and Metric sizes or 45,000 mile for LT Sizes.
- Aggressively styled V-Lock Grooves help deliver enhanced all-season grip
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester helps maintain tire uniformity for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Stylish sidewall design offers a sleek appearance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / Rover H/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / Rover H/T Sizes & Specifications
|R16||235/75 R16 109S||235/75 R16||109S|
|R16||255/70 R16 109S||255/70 R16||109S|
|R17||235/65 R17 104S||235/65 R17||104S|
|R17||245/65 R17 105T||245/65 R17||105T|
|R17||245/75 R17 121S||245/75 R17||121S|
|R17||255/65 R17 108S||255/65 R17||108S|
|R18||255/70 R18 112T||255/70 R18||112T|
|R18||265/60 R18 109T||265/60 R18||109T|
|R18||265/70 R18 114S||265/70 R18||114S|
|R18||275/65 R18 114T||275/65 R18||114T|
|R18||275/65 R18 123R||275/65 R18||123R|
|R18||275/70 R18 125R||275/70 R18||125R|
Note! Have you driven on the 🏁 Dunlop / Rover H/T tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the 🏁 Dunlop / Rover H/T.