- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A high-performance tire with enhanced wet and dry traction.
- All-Season Performance (Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance).
- Steering Responsiveness (A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback).
- Ultra Wet Traction (Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for wet traction).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Quiet Ride (Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Dunlop / SP Sport 600
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Dunlop / SP Sport 600 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Approved rim width||Tread depth||Measured rim width||Max inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Section width||Sidewall styling||Max load||Overall diameter||Utqg||Price|
|R18||245/40 R18 93W||245/40 R18||93W||SL||8 - 9.5||10||8.5||51||813.0||9.8||BW||1,433||25.7||200/A/A|