TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 23
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
A high-performance tire with enhanced wet and dry traction.
- All-Season Performance (Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance).
- Steering Responsiveness (A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback).
- Ultra Wet Traction (Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for wet traction).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Quiet Ride (Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop SP Sport 600
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop SP Sport 600 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||sidewall styling||overall diameter||section width||approved rim width||max inflation pressure||utqg||revs per mile||load range||measured rim width||tread depth||max load|
|R18||245/40 R18 93W||245/40 R18||93W||BW||25.7||9.8||8 - 9.5||51||200/A/A||813.0||SL||8.5||10||1,433|