Dunlop SP Sport 600
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Dunlop SP Sport 600:
- Release Date: 2008
- Regions of sales: Northern America, Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa
A high-performance tire with enhanced wet and dry traction.
- All-Season Performance (Asymmetric tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance).
- Steering Responsiveness (A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback).
- Ultra Wet Traction (Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for wet traction).
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds).
- Quiet Ride (Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop SP Sport 600
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop SP Sport 600 Sizes & Specifications
|18||245/40 18 93W||245/40 18||93W|