- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 18:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A luxury sport tire with commanding power and Run-Flat technology.
- Steering Responsiveness (Multi-Radius Tread Technology helps deliver superb dry handling while maintaining wet traction)
- Ultra Wet Traction (Twin Hydro-Paddle Technology incorporates a directional tread design that helps to rapidly and efficiently drain water for enhanced wet handling and deep-water performance)
- Stability (A continuous solid center rib transfers lateral forces to help provide stability at highway speeds)
- Quiet Ride (5-Pitch Technology aids noise reduction for a quiet ride)
- Rim Protection (Max Flange Shield helps protect rims from accidental curb damage)
- Run On Flat Technology (Dunlop Self Supporting Technology uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx DSST ROF
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 19 / 20 / 21 "
- 195 / 225 / 245 / 275 / 285 / 315 / 325 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph) ... Y (max 186 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop SP Sport Maxx DSST ROF Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Revs per mile||Load range||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Max load||Price|
|R16||195/55 R16 87W||195/55 R16||87W||
From 113.1, 2 offers
|R17||225/45 R17 91W||225/45 R17||91W||
From 91.0, 2 offers
|R17||225/50 R17 94W||225/50 R17||94W||
From 121.4, 2 offers
|R17||225/60 R17 99V||225/60 R17||99V||
From 153.3, 2 offers
|R17||245/40 R17 91W||245/40 R17||91W||
From 144.8, 2 offers
|R19||275/40 R19 101Y||275/40 R19||101Y||BLT||27.7||10.9||9 - 11||51||240/AA/A||755.0||SL||9.5||10||1,819|
|R20||275/40 R20 106W XL||275/40 R20||106W||XL||
From 195.7, 2 offers
|R20||315/35 R20 110W XL||315/35 R20||110W||XL||
From 229.1, 2 offers
|R21||285/35 R21 105Y Runflat XL||285/35 R21||105Y||Runflat, XL||BLT||28.9||11.4||9.5 - 11||50||240/AA/A||724.0||XL||10.0||8||2,039||
From 225.2, 2 offers
|R21||325/30 R21 108Y Runflat XL||325/30 R21||108Y||Runflat, XL||BLT||28.7||13.0||11 - 12.5||50||240/AA/A||728.0||XL||11.5||9||2,205||
From 270.9, 2 offers