- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The SP Touring T1 has been designed with durability in mind for small and mid size passenger vehicles. In addition to the existing grip polymer, a wear resistance polymer is also used. Combining both special polymers provides grip and long tread life. The SP Touring T1 has been designed to last, but does not compromise wet weather performance by utilising four straight grooves design with Anti-Hydroplaning slots.
- Specialised polymer for wear resistance
- Construction and Contact shape optimised
- Anti-Hydroplaning slots on tread pattern
- Prolonged tread life for extra value
- Improved handling in the wet
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Dunlop / SP Touring T1
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 12 "
- 155 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Dunlop / SP Touring T1 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Utqg||Load range||Tread depth||Price|
|R12||155/70 R12 73T||155/70 R12||73T|