Falken Azenis RT615K
Type: Passenger / Summer
Key Facts about Falken Azenis RT615K:
- Release Date: 2010
- Regions of sales: Asia, Northern America, Europe
The Falken Azenis RT-615K is a street legal, D.O.T. approved track tire intended for use on performance sedans, compacts and sports cars. They are designed for street and track use and offer excellent control capability. Azenis RT-615K tires have a unique tread design that provides optimal handling and traction in dry driving conditions.
- Massive sport side shoulder blocks deliver motorsports level grip and unsurpassed durability
- Three high void/low turbulence grooves increase maximum wet weather speeds and by reducing hydroplaning tendencies
- Solid center rib significantly reduces wheel spin by reducing contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration
- Optimized aqua tusk positioning reduces tread squirm while delivering flagship wet grip
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken Azenis RT615K
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 205 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken Azenis RT615K Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/40 R16 83Z||205/40 R16||83Z|
|R16||225/50 R16 92Z||225/50 R16||92Z|
|R17||205/40 R17 84Z||205/40 R17||84Z|
|R17||225/45 R17 94Z||225/45 R17||94Z|
|R17||235/40 R17 90Z||235/40 R17||90Z|
|R17||245/45 R17 99Z||245/45 R17||99Z|
|R18||225/40 R18 92Z||225/40 R18||92Z|
|R18||235/40 R18 95Z||235/40 R18||95Z|
|R18||275/35 R18 95Z||275/35 R18||95Z|
Questions and Answers
Jul 01, 2016
Track Tire Reveal Falken Azenis RT-615K
In this video I show you my wheel/tire setup for track days and talk about where and when I am tracking the car.
Nov 02, 2015
In Depth Review: Falken Azenis RT-615K
Detailed, very thorough and totally serious review of the forever loved Falken Azenis RT-615K Tire. The size reviewed in the video was 275/40/18.
Sep 08, 2015
The WR TV BRZ Gets Grip - Falken Azenis RT-615k Street & Track Review
May 11, 2010
The Falken Azenis RT-615K, How Much Faster Is It?
Tyler McQuarrie, professional driving instructor and Falken Tire's own Formula Drift driver tears up the Streets of Willow in the new 2011 Ford Mustang 5.0 and the 2011 Nissan 370Z. The challenge? Find out how much faster the new Falken Azenis RT-615K is than the previous generation Azenis RT-615.