- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 24:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Inspired by enthusiasts and crafted for performance, the AZENIS RT660 is the only choice for drivers chasing the ultimate lap time. Falken’s new rigid carcass construction enhances steering response and vehicle stability, while the motorsports-inspired tread compound provides unmatched grip for those who prioritize peak performance above all else. The track-ready RT660 is DOT-approved, saving drivers the hassle of swapping tires before each track day. Designed to heighten the connection between road and driver, and available in a wider range of fitments than its predecessor, the Falken AZENIS RT660 invites more enthusiasts to experience the difference.
- Track-Ready Handling And Stability (Upgraded carcass construction provides superior handling response and vehicle stability);
- Maximum Traction (Motorsports-inspired tread compound provides unrivaled traction in all racing conditions);
- Predictable Performance (Optimized tire profile maximizes the contact patch for enhanced grip and unparalleled connection with the road);
- Options For Prolonged Tread Life (A directional tread pattern provides rotational options to deliver even wear and extended tread life).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken / Azenis RT660
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 "
- 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 / 315 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken / Azenis RT660 Sizes & Specifications
|R14||195/60 R14 86H||195/60 R14||86H||200-A-A|
|R15||205/50 R15 89W||205/50 R15||89W||200-A-A|
|R15||225/45 R15 87W||225/45 R15||87W||200-A-A|
|R15||245/40 R15 88W||245/40 R15||88W||200-A-A|
|R16||205/40 R16 83W||205/40 R16||83W||200-A-A|
|R16||215/45 R16 86W||215/45 R16||86W||200-A-A|
|R16||225/50 R16 92W||225/50 R16||92W||200-A-A|
|R17||205/40 R17 84W||205/40 R17||84W||200-A-A|
|R17||215/40 R17 87W||215/40 R17||87W||200-A-A|
|R17||215/45 R17 91W||215/45 R17||91W||200-A-A|
|R17||225/45 R17 94W||225/45 R17||94W||200-A-A|
|R17||235/40 R17 90W||235/40 R17||90W||200-A-A|
|R17||235/45 R17 94W||235/45 R17||94W||200-A-A|
|R17||245/40 R17 95W||245/40 R17||95W||200-A-A|
|R17||245/45 R17 99W||245/45 R17||99W||200-A-A|
|R17||255/40 R17 98W||255/40 R17||98W||200-A-A|
|R17||275/40 R17 98W||275/40 R17||98W||200-A-A|
|R18||225/40 R18 92W||225/40 R18||92W||200-A-A|
|R18||235/40 R18 95W||235/40 R18||95W||200-A-A|
|R18||245/40 R18 97W||245/40 R18||97W||200-A-A|
|R18||255/35 R18 94W||255/35 R18||94W||200-A-A|
|R18||255/40 R18 99W||255/40 R18||99W||200-A-A|
|R18||265/35 R18 97W||265/35 R18||97W||200-A-A|
|R18||275/35 R18 95W||275/35 R18||95W||200-A-A|
|R18||285/30 R18 93W||285/30 R18||93W||200-A-A|
|R18||295/40 R18 103W||295/40 R18||103W||200-A-A|
|R18||315/30 R18 98W||315/30 R18||98W||200-A-A|
|R19||245/35 R19 93W||245/35 R19||93W||200-A-A|
|R19||265/35 R19 98W||265/35 R19||98W||200-A-A|
|R19||275/30 R19 96W||275/30 R19||96W||200-A-A|
|R19||275/35 R19 100W||275/35 R19||100W||200-A-A|
|R19||295/35 R19 100W||295/35 R19||100W||200-A-A|
|R19||305/30 R19 102W||305/30 R19||102W||200-A-A|
|R19||315/30 R19 100W||315/30 R19||100W||200-A-A|