- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Northern America, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
For luxury Sport Utility Vehicles and Light Trucks, the ZIEX S/TZ04 offers key Falken technology for superior life. Featuring M S all-season performance; a symmetrical non-directional tread pattern, allowing for unrestricted rotation; and a 2 into 3 block pattern that ensures low noise and flat, even tread wear for the highest levels of cabin comfort. In challenging weather conditions, the S/TZ04 presents improved lateral handling and highway stability. Combined with high angle lateral grooves, a solid center rib and four wide circumferential grooves, that maximizes water dispersion and delivers all-season traction. Along with a 50,000 limited mileage warranty the S/TZ04 is built for confidence. The S/TZ04 has one of the deepest tread designs in the Sport Truck category. This effectively provides heavy full depth siping for excellent wet traction and unparalleled levels of all-season grip throughout the life of the tire. Falken engineering has incorporated sophisticated sidewall styling and offers a larger rim protection ridge that helps shield expensive custom wheels.
- Solid center rib for improved lateral handling and highway stability
- Four wide circumferential grooves deliver increased hydroplane resistance for improved wet weather performance
- High angle lateral grooves with offset block position maximizes water dispersion and all season traction
- Heavy, full depth siping for excellent wet traction, delivers unparalleled levels of all season grip throughout the life of the tire
- 2 into 3 block pattern ensures low noise and flat, even wear for the highest levels of cabin comfort
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken Ziex S/TZ-04
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 "
- 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken Ziex S/TZ-04 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||235/75 R16 106T||235/75 R16||106T|
|R16||245/75 R16 109S||245/75 R16||109S|
|R17||235/70 R17 108S||235/70 R17||108S|
|R17||255/70 R17 112T||255/70 R17||112T|
|R17||265/65 R17 110T||265/65 R17||110T|
|R17||265/70 R17 113T||265/70 R17||113T|
|R18||255/55 R18 109H||255/55 R18||109H|
|R18||275/70 R18 125S||275/70 R18||125S|