- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 25:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL is built for adventure, delivering rugged off-road capability without compromise on the open road. Engineered to match the dynamic characteristics of modern crossovers, the A/T TRAIL strikes the perfect balance between aggressive off-road traction and dependable all-weather performance. Durable 2-ply polyester construction and rugged upper sidewall features protect the A/T TRAIL from off-road terrain, while an optimized tread design helps to maintain the efficiency and versatility of a modern CUV. Featuring USTMA’s Severe Snow Rating, the WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL encourages adventure-seeking crossover owners to discover true all-weather capability.
- Crossover-Specific Capability (Crossover-specific design matches a CUV’s unibody construction and higher center of gravity to provide enhanced handling year-round);
- All-Weather Traction (3D Canyon Sipe Technology and increased tread depth provide more winter traction than a traditional all-season tire);
- Off-Road Durability (Durable 2-ply polyester construction and rugged upper sidewall features protect the tire from sharp rocks and off-road terrain);
- On-Road Dependability (An optimized tread design features Falken’s silica-enriched tread compound to deliver superior wear life over a wide range of operating temperatures).
Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail is an all-season, all-terrain tire for SUVs that was included in the range of Japan’s Sumitomo in 2019. This tire ensures great traction in off-road conditions, as well as handling stability on paved roads, and a good bite on snow. The Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail model is designed in such a way as to meet the dynamic properties of the modern frameless SUVs with a high gravity center. Toyota picked this tire as original equipment for Toyota RAV4 2020. The optimized tread pattern of this tire model makes it possible to support the efficiency and the versatility of CUVs. The heavy-duty double-layer polyester construction and the reinforced sidewalls securely protect Wildpeak A/T Trail from tear and puncture in off-road conditions, thus extending the treadlife. The increased depth of the tread, together with the 3D “canyon” lamellas, enhance the tire’s grip on winter surfaces, and increase the all-weather traction. Rich in silica, the tread compound of Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail, ensures the best handling response and long treadwear.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Falken / Wildpeak A/T Trail
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Falken / Wildpeak A/T Trail Sizes & Specifications
|R16||205/70 R16 97H||205/70 R16||97H||680-A-A|
|R16||215/65 R16 102H||215/65 R16||102H||680-A-A|
|R16||215/70 R16 100H||215/70 R16||100H||680-A-A|
|R17||215/60 R17 96H||215/60 R17||96H||680-A-A|
|R17||215/65 R17 99H||215/65 R17||99H||680-A-A|
|R17||225/55 R17 101V||225/55 R17||101V||680-A-A|
|R17||225/60 R17 99H||225/60 R17||99H||680-A-A|
|R17||225/65 R17 102H||225/65 R17||102H||680-A-A|
|R17||235/55 R17 103V||235/55 R17||103V||680-A-A|
|R17||235/60 R17 102H||235/60 R17||102H||680-A-A|
|R17||235/65 R17 108H||235/65 R17||108H||680-A-A|
|R17||245/65 R17 107H||245/65 R17||107H||680-A-A|
|R18||225/55 R18 98V||225/55 R18||98V||680-A-A|
|R18||225/60 R18 100H||225/60 R18||100H||680-A-A|
|R18||235/50 R18 97V||235/50 R18||97V||680-A-A|
|R18||235/55 R18 100V||235/55 R18||100V||680-A-A|
|R18||235/60 R18 107H||235/60 R18||107H||680-A-A|
|R18||235/65 R18 106H||235/65 R18||106H||680-A-A|
|R18||245/60 R18 105H||245/60 R18||105H||680-A-A|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V||680-A-A|
|R18||255/65 R18 111H||255/65 R18||111H||680-A-A|
|R19||225/55 R19 99V||225/55 R19||99V||680-A-A|
|R19||235/55 R19 105V||235/55 R19||105V||680-A-A|
|R19||245/55 R19 103V||245/55 R19||103V||680-A-A|
|R19||255/55 R19 111V||255/55 R19||111V||680-A-A|
|R19||255/60 R19 109H||255/60 R19||109H||680-A-A|
|R20||245/50 R20 102V||245/50 R20||102V||680-A-A|
|R20||255/50 R20 109V||255/50 R20||109V||680-A-A|
|R20||255/55 R20 110V||255/55 R20||110V||680-A-A|
|R20||265/50 R20 111V||265/50 R20||111V||680-A-A|