- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 14:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Winning combination of performance and comfort. Federal's SS535 brings new meaning to high performance. Superior performance, uncommon handling, combined with exceptional acceleration and stopping capabilities in wet/dry weather and surfaces.
- Our latest tire technology, TTIC, provides smoothness, speed, and safety
- M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology- for consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area
- Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage
- Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures
- Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Uni-directional tread pattern
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / Super Steel 535
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Federal / Super Steel 535 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Rolling resistance||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Overall width||Sidewall styling||Price|
|R13||185/60 R13 80H||185/60 R13||80H|
|R14||185/60 R14 82V||185/60 R14||82V|
|R14||185/65 R14 86V||185/65 R14||86V|
|R14||195/60 R14 86V||195/60 R14||86V|
|R15||195/50 R15 82V||195/50 R15||82V|
|R15||195/55 R15 85V||195/55 R15||85V|
|R15||195/60 R15 88V||195/60 R15||88V|
|R15||195/65 R15 91V||195/65 R15||91V|
|R15||205/50 R15 86V||205/50 R15||86V|
|R15||205/55 R15 88V||205/55 R15||88V|
|R15||205/60 R15 91V||205/60 R15||91V|
|R15||205/65 R15 94V||205/65 R15||94V|
|R16||195/50 R16 84V||195/50 R16||84V|
|R16||205/50 R16 87V||205/50 R16||87V|
|R16||205/55 R16 91V||205/55 R16||91V|
|R16||225/50 R16 92V||225/50 R16||92V|
|R16||225/55 R16 95V||225/55 R16||95V|