- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Winning combination of performance and comfort. Federal's SS535 brings new meaning to high performance. Superior performance, uncommon handling, combined with exceptional acceleration and stopping capabilities in wet/dry weather and surfaces.
- Our latest tire technology, TTIC, provides smoothness, speed, and safety
- M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology- for consistent performance throughout the tire's life
- Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area
- Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage
- Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures
- Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Uni-directional tread pattern
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal SS535
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)