- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The sturdy Xplora A/P is built to tackle demands of everyday commuting and mild weekend adventures with competent handling, optimized tread wear, and confident grip in all weather conditions.
- Optimal compounds help improve mileage and tire life while angled grooves increase off-road grip with reduced stone retention.
- Four main grooves with straight and jagged designs and slanted lateral grooves provide consistent traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Optimized contact patch and center rib tread enhance driving comfort, tire rigidity, and steering stability.
- Tie bar in shoulder areas reduce on-road noise.
Federal Xplora A/P is an all-season tire for CUVs and SUVs, as well as for pickup trucks, which the manufacturer is marketing as a great tire for «everyday commuting and mild adventures on the weekends». This tire is characterized by dependable traction in any weather conditions, as well as high resistance to wear, and long expected mileage. The Federal Xplora A/P model, just as the models Federal Xplora A/T and Federal Xplora R/P appeared in the range of the brand in 2019.
So, what is so special about this tire?
- The rubber compound of Xplora A/P is focused on increasing the tread life, while the tilted grooves act as stone ejectors preventing little stones from penetrating the tire construction.
- The four main drainage grooves of straight and zigzagging design, aided by the tilted side ones, efficiently dispel the water in the contact area, for better grip on wet pavement.
- The optimized contact patch not only increases the driving comfort but also boosts the ruggedness of the tire, accounts for better handling response, and quicker evacuation of water during the rain.
- The lintels that contract the shoulder blocks of the tread pattern, help to reduce the noise emission of the Federal Xplora A/P for a comfortable ride at highway speeds.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / Xplora A/P
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... R (max 106 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Federal / Xplora A/P Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load||Overall diameter||Measured rim width||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Utqg||Revs per mile||Section width||Tread depth||Price|
|R15||215/75 R15 100/97Q||215/75 R15||100/97Q|
|R16||225/75 R16 115/112Q||225/75 R16||115/112Q|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116Q||235/85 R16||120/116Q|
|R16||265/75 R16 123/120Q||265/75 R16||123/120Q|
|R16||285/75 R16 126/123Q||285/75 R16||126/123Q|
|R17||235/80 R17 120/117R||235/80 R17||120/117R|
|R17||245/75 R17 121/118Q||245/75 R17||121/118Q|
|R17||265/70 R17 121/118Q||265/70 R17||121/118Q|
Questions and Answers
Avi de Silva 22 December, 2021 20:14
A/P Tyre performance on Highway travel versus H/T tyres