- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 26:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Federal Xplora A/T is an all-terrain tires for SUVs and light trucks. The developers managed to combine the stability of control on roads with hard surface and off-road, durability and driving comfort.
- Next-gen compounds help improve durability and longevity while stone ejectors prevent sharp stones from attaching to the tire's tread surface and penetrating the tire structure;
- Four main grooves with straight and jagged designs and slanted lateral grooves effectively disperse water for improved wet traction;
- Optimized contact patch with centralized biting sipes not only improves driving comfort, but also increases tire rigidity, steering stability, and water dispersion;
- Tie bar in shoulder areas reduces noise for comfortable rides at high speed.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Federal / Xplora A/T
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Federal / Xplora A/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Utqg||Max load||Revs per mile||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Section width||Price|
|R16||265/75 R16||265/75 R16|
|R17||265/70 R17||265/70 R17|