Firestone Destination A/T Special Edition
Key Facts about Firestone Destination A/T Special Edition:
- Release Date: 2014
- Regions of sales: Eastern Asia, Northern America
With the Destination A/T Special Edition tire, blending in is standing out. Featuring a unique and distinctive carbon black camo sidewall design, these tires are sure to turn heads. The Destination A/T Special Edition tire offers the same on-road handling and off-road toughness as the dependable, all-season Destination A/T tire. An aggressive off-shoulder block design adds traction in deep mud and snow, and five-degree noise reduction technology helps minimize road noise. This all-terrain tire is engineered for trucks and SUVs. Backed by a 50,000 mile limited treadwear warranty, the Destination A/T Special Edition tire is built to keep you moving, wherever the road takes you.
- Optimized tread pattern (Provides a smooth and quiet ride).
- Open shoulder slots (Improve water evacuation).
- Aggressive off-shoulder tread block design (Adds to traction in deep mud and snow).
- Long-link carbon reinforced (Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone Destination A/T Special Edition
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 235 / 245 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone Destination A/T Special Edition Sizes & Specifications
|R16||235/70 R16 104S||235/70 R16||104S|
|R16||245/75 R16 109S||245/75 R16||109S|
|R17||265/70 R17 113S||265/70 R17||113S|