- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Firestone Destination LE Tire Rank
The Firestone Destination LE is a passenger tire for your light truck or SUV that performs well on either wet or dry roads.
- Computer Optimized Component System (Maximizes performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction).
- O-Bead (Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction).
- LL Carbon (Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure).
- 5° Noise Reduction Technology (Minimizes noise generation with varying size tread blocks).
- Spiral Wrap (Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap).
- Weathergrip (A tread compound that blends special polymers to promote traction on wet surfaces).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Destination LE
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 235 / 265 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Destination LE Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Tire weight||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Load range||Overall diameter||Price|
|R17||235/60 R17 100H||235/60 R17||100H||29.0||BW||10||28.11|
|R18||265/65 R18 112S||265/65 R18||112S||41.0||BW||10||31.54|