- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2007
- Regions for sale: Americas
The Firestone FR380 is an affordable all-season tire that delivers outstanding traction and confident, comfortable performance. Its all-weather block tread design ensures excellent wet handling and provides strong grip in snowy conditions. Four circumferential grooves work to move water away from the tire's footprint for safe, predictable traction and handling in wet weather. The computer-generated random pitch sequencing is optimized to reduce road noise, and the polyester cord body provides a smooth ride and long wear life. A two steel belt construction resists cuts and impacts.
- All-season block tread design
- Four circumferential grooves
- Polyester cord body
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone FR380
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone FR380 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.