- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Firestone Touring FS100. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Unified with all you want. Built with advanced technology for a balance of safety and comfort to meet the driver's needs.
Every ride is a pleasant journey.
- Block sizes combination (Optimized pitch variation in the size and position of tread blocks on pattern design to help spreading noise frequency range that can minimized the pattern noice for a quit ride).
A safer drive everyday.
- Chamfered Edge (Maximises dry. wet handling and braking by improving block uniformity on ground contact that produces greater traction).
Safety in wet condition.
- Optimised Sipe Angle and lug (Effectively prevents tire deformation and enchances water channeling to resist hydroplaning for your safety on wet roads).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Touring FS100
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 155 / 165 / 175 / 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 80 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Touring FS100 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load||Sidewall styling||Tire weight||Approved rim width||Load range||Max inflation pressure||Tread depth||Price|
|R12||155/80 R12 77S||155/80 R12||77S|
|R13||155/65 R13 73T||155/65 R13||73T|
|R13||155/80 R13 79T||155/80 R13||79T|
|R13||165/65 R13 77H||165/65 R13||77H|
|R13||165/80 R13 83T||165/80 R13||83T|
|R13||175/70 R13 82T||175/70 R13||82T|
|R14||165/60 R14 75T||165/60 R14||75T|
|R14||165/65 R14 79T||165/65 R14||79T|
|R14||165/70 R14 81H||165/70 R14||81H|
|R14||175/65 R14 82H||175/65 R14||82H|
|R14||175/70 R14 84T||175/70 R14||84T|
|R14||185/60 R14 82H||185/60 R14||82H|
|R14||185/65 R14 86H||185/65 R14||86H|
|R14||185/70 R14 88T||185/70 R14||88T|
|R15||175/65 R15 84H||175/65 R15||84H|
|R15||185/55 R15 82H||185/55 R15||82H|
|R15||185/60 R15 84H||185/60 R15||84H|
|R15||185/65 R15 88H||185/65 R15||88H|
|R15||195/50 R15 82H||195/50 R15||82H|
|R15||195/55 R15 85H||195/55 R15||85H|
|R15||195/60 R15 88H||195/60 R15||88H|
|R15||195/65 R15 91H||195/65 R15||91H|
|R15||205/60 R15 91V||205/60 R15||91V|
|R15||205/65 R15 94H||205/65 R15||94H|
|R16||185/55 R16 83H||185/55 R16||83H|
|R16||195/55 R16 87H||195/55 R16||87H|
|R16||205/55 R16 91V||205/55 R16||91V|
|R16||205/60 R16 92V||205/60 R16||92V|
|R16||205/65 R16 95H||205/65 R16||95H|
|R16||215/55 R16 93H||215/55 R16||93H|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H|
|R16||225/55 R16 95H||225/55 R16||95H|
|R17||225/45 R17 91W||225/45 R17||91W|