- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 10:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
We spent several hours reading reviews from experts and tire owners. In summary, this is what people think about Firestone Transforce AT. You can agree with these conclusions by voting for any item:
Reasons to buy vote if agree
Reasons not to buy
— Links to resources with reviews to which we referred.
— Add your comment if you have any notes or objections.
Tire Rank :: Firestone Transforce AT
The Firestone Transforce AT offers all-terrain performance for light truck and commercial vehicles. This tire enhances wet and dry traction and resists chips, tears, and irregular wear to work as hard as you do.
- Advanced High Modulus Tread Compound And Polyester And Steel Construction (Helps to prevent damage and promotes long wear).
- Computer-Designed Shape And Body (Contributes to ride comfort).
- Circumferential Grooves (Promotes extra traction in wet conditions).
- Continuous Shoulder Ribs (Helps increase tread life).
- 5° Noise Reduction Technology (Minimizes noise generation with varying size tread blocks).
Firestone Transforce AT Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Transforce AT
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Transforce AT Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R15||235/75 R15 104R||235/75 R15||104R|
|R16||215/85 R16 115R||215/85 R16||115R|
|R16||225/75 R16 115R||225/75 R16||115R|
|R16||235/85 R16 120R||235/85 R16||120R|
|R16||245/75 R16 120R||245/75 R16||120R|
|R16||265/75 R16 123R||265/75 R16||123R|
|R17||225/75 R17 116R||225/75 R17||116R|
|R17||235/80 R17 120R||235/80 R17||120R|
|R17||245/70 R17 108Q||245/70 R17||108Q|
|R17||245/70 R17 119R||245/70 R17||119R|
|R17||245/75 R17 121R||245/75 R17||121R|
|R17||265/70 R17 121Q||265/70 R17||121Q|
|R17||265/70 R17 121R||265/70 R17||121R|
|R18||275/65 R18 123S||275/65 R18||123S|
|R18||275/70 R18 125R||275/70 R18||125R|
|R18||275/70 R18 125S||275/70 R18||125S|
|R20||285/60 R20 125R||285/60 R20||125R|