- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 22:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Transforce HT2 is commercial highway tire built for light trucks and commercial vehicles. The tread design of the Transforce HT2 provides great chip and tear resistance while delivering solid traction in wet conditions to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning. Built with all-season capabilities, this tough tire will work as hard as you do to get the job done – because every job is worth doing right, as compared to the Firestone Transforce HT.
- Optimized tire profile (Help to improve uneven wear, even with heavy loads);
- Saw tooth edge siping (Provide biting edges in snow while maintaining block stiffness);
- Full depth lateral slots (Provide water evacuation to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Firestone / Transforce HT2
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 265 / 275 / 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... S (max 112 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Firestone / Transforce HT2 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Revs per mile||Tread depth||Static loaded radius||Max inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Overall diameter||Tread width||Utqg||Load range||Max load||Price|
|R16||215/85 R16 115R||215/85 R16||115R||5.5-7.0||E|
|R16||225/75 R16 115R||225/75 R16||115R||6.0-7.0||E|
|R16||235/85 R16 120R||235/85 R16||120R||6.0-7.5||E|
|R16||245/75 R16 120R||245/75 R16||120R||6.5-8.0||E|
|R16||265/75 R16 123R||265/75 R16||123R||7.0-8.0||E|
|R17||225/75 R17 116R||225/75 R17||116R||6.0-7.5||E|
|R17||235/80 R17 120R||235/80 R17||120R||6.0-7.5||E|
|R17||245/70 R17 119R||245/70 R17||119R||6.5-8.0||E|
|R17||245/75 R17 121R||245/75 R17||121R||6.5-7.5||E|
|R17||265/70 R17 121R||265/70 R17||121R||7.0-8.5||E|
|R17||285/70 R17 121R||285/70 R17||121R||7.5-9.0||E|
|R18||265/70 R18 124R||265/70 R18||124R||7.0-9.0||E|
|R18||275/65 R18 123S||275/65 R18||123S||7.5-9.0||E|
|R18||275/70 R18 125S||275/70 R18||125S||7.0-8.5||E|
|R20||265/60 R20 121S||265/60 R20||121S||7.5-9.5||E|
|R20||275/65 R20 126S||275/65 R20||126S||7.5-9.5||E|
|R20||285/60 R20 125R||285/60 R20||125R||8.0-10.0||E|