- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 27:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Comfort & Handling in a Highway Terrain Tyre.
- Outstanding control and braking on wet and slippery roads
- Quiet and comfort drive
- Prolonged tyre life, protection from damage from daily wear and cut-and-chip wear
- Indicators on the tyre to provide visual feedback on alignment and tread depth
VISUAL MONITOR TECHNOLOGY: Read Your Tyre
- Improved Tyre Life : Ensure wheel alignment within the first 1,000km, shown by even wear on the Visual Alignment Indicator.
- Recommend Tyre Change : The rain cloud indicator disappears when the tyre is no longer recommended for driving on wet roads (3mm).
- The sun icon disappears just before the tread reaches the minimum tread depth (1.6mm).
- Visual Monitor Technology (VMT).
- Alignment indicator ; wet/dry performance indicator.
- Indicators on the tyre remind driver when to change tyres and ensure even wheel alignment.
WET BRAKING: Outstanding Control On Wet Roads
- Outstanding control and braking on wet and slippery roads.
- Circumferential grooves and high number of sipes.
- The sipes can effectively drain and push out water from the grooves, while maintaining a high contact area between the tyre and road surface.
COMFORT: Enjoy Quiet Comfort
- Lower noise levels and comfortable drive.
- Uniform block geometry with low stiffness variation
- Continuous sipes on tread blocks
- Smooth tread block interaction with the surface in the contact patch and reduced noise frequencies
- Lower noise levels and comfortable drive.
- Closed shoulders on each side and VV concentrated on long groove to close in noise waves.
- Disrupts air flow and breaks up noise waves for a quiet ride.
LONGEVITY: Built Tough, To Last Longer
- Resist cut-and-chip wear.
- Stone ejectors and stone bumpers
- Tiny stones and gravel are not able to get stuck into the tread. The design ensures that they are pushed out and ejected from the grooves.
- Prevents the outer grooves from curling inward during braking and acceleration.
- Prolonged tyre life.
- Lateral cuts on the tyre.
- Prevents the outer grooves from curling inwards during braking when the tyre experiences high friction against the road surface.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- General / Grabber HT6
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 225 / 235 / 245 / 255 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
General / Grabber HT6 Sizes & Specifications
|R16||215/65 R16 98H||215/65 R16||98H|
|R16||215/70 R16 100H||215/70 R16||100H|
|R17||215/60 R17 96H||215/60 R17||96H|
|R17||225/60 R17 99V||225/60 R17||99V|
|R17||225/60 R17 102V||225/60 R17||102V|
|R17||235/55 R17 99V||235/55 R17||99V|
|R17||245/65 R17 111H||245/65 R17||111H|
|R18||215/50 R18 92W||215/50 R18||92W|
|R18||215/55 R18 95V||215/55 R18||95V|
|R18||225/55 R18 98V||225/55 R18||98V|
|R18||225/60 R18 100V||225/60 R18||100V|
|R18||235/50 R18 97V||235/50 R18||97V|
|R18||235/55 R18 104V||235/55 R18||104V|
|R18||235/60 R18 103V||235/60 R18||103V|
|R18||235/65 R18 106H||235/65 R18||106H|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V|
|R19||225/55 R19 99V||225/55 R19||99V|
|R19||235/50 R19 99V||235/50 R19||99V|
|R19||235/55 R19 105V||235/55 R19||105V|
|R19||245/55 R19 103V||245/55 R19||103V|
|R19||255/50 R19 107W||255/50 R19||107W|
|R20||235/55 R20 102W||235/55 R20||102W|
|R20||245/45 R20 103V||245/45 R20||103V|
|R20||255/50 R20 109V||255/50 R20||109V|
|R20||255/55 R20 110W||255/55 R20||110W|