General Snow Grabber
Type: / Winter Nordic Winter
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The Snow Grabber offers safety in all winter conditions.
- High cornering stability and traction, best dry and snow handling performance
- Enhanced steering response, optimised snow traction and best braking performance on all surfaces
- Outstanding snow traction and snow handling performance
- Optimised traction and braking performance on slippery surface
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 General / Snow Grabber
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 16 / 17 "
- 235 / 245 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 General / Snow Grabber Sizes & Specifications
|R16||235/70 R16 106T||235/70 R16||106T|
|R17||245/65 R17 107H||245/65 R17||107H|