- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 6:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Extreme toughness in all seasons. Extra-deep tread provides all-terrain performance and dependability in mud and snow.
- Cut and chip resistant compound
- Rugged, self-cleaning tread design
- Mud and snow rated
- Added gravel road and off-road performance
- Confidently performs on multiple terrains
- All-season performance
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- General / Grabber TR
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 205 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Q (max 100 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
General / Grabber TR Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|R15||205/70 R15 96T||205/70 R15||96T||
From 85.2, 1 offer
|R16||205/80 R16 104T XL||205/80 R16||104T||XL||
From 115.0, 2 offers
|R16||235/85 R16 120Q||235/85 R16||120Q||
From 119.4, 1 offer
|R17||225/75 R17 116Q M+S||225/75 R17||116Q||M+S|