- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 32:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
New all season tyre for vans and light truck commercial vehicles.
- Non Directional Pattern With 3 Wide Groove (Short wet braking distances and reduced risks of aquaplaning);
- German Engineered All-Season Compound With 3pmsf Certification (outstanding grip at low temperatures and in wet conditions, firm grip on ice and snow);
- Optimised Summer Design (Pattern stiffness and shoulders’ blocks rigidity deliver confident highspeed handling and a more direct steering response);
- Winter Roads Partner (Multiple sipes maximise the grip on ice and snow and the special compound provides outstanding braking and traction performance on ice and snow).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Giti / GitiVanAllSeason LA1
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Giti / GitiVanAllSeason LA1 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Load range||Tire weight||Overall diameter||Utqg||Max inflation pressure||Max load||Price|
|R15||195/70 R15 104/102R||195/70 R15||104/102R||C|
|R15||215/65 R15 104/102T||215/65 R15||104/102T||C|
|R15||215/70 R15 109/107S||215/70 R15||109/107S||C|
|R15||225/70 R15 112/110S||225/70 R15||112/110S||C|
|R16||185/75 R16 104/102R||185/75 R16||104/102R||C|
|R16||195/65 R16 104/102T||195/65 R16||104/102T||C|
|R16||195/75 R16 107/105R||195/75 R16||107/105R||C|
|R16||205/65 R16 107/105T||205/65 R16||107/105T||C|
|R16||205/75 R16 113/111R||205/75 R16||113/111R||C|
|R16||215/65 R16 109/107T||215/65 R16||109/107T||C|
|R16||215/75 R16 116/114R||215/75 R16||116/114R||C|
|R16||225/65 R16 112/110R||225/65 R16||112/110R||C|
|R16||225/75 R16 121/120R||225/75 R16||121/120R||C|
|R16||235/65 R16 115/113R||235/65 R16||115/113R||C|
|R17||215/60 R17 109/107T||215/60 R17||109/107T||C|
|R17||235/60 R17 117/115R||235/60 R17||117/115R||C|