- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 0:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
The hard-working tyre that keeps your van moving all winter long.
- Outstanding traction on winter roads (Enjoy confident grip with a tread that features extra biting edges for ice and snow. The winter rubber compound stays flexible in cold weather, enhancing braking ability);
- Quiet, comfortable ride (With the Cargo UltraGrip 2’s noise-reducing tread pattern, journeys are quieter and more comfortable);
- Reduced risk of aquaplaning (Directional tread grooves quickly shed water, reducing the risk of aquaplaning on rain-soaked or thawing roads);
- High load-carrying capability (The Cargo UltraGrip 2 has an all-steel carcass based on UniSteel technology, which increases its load-carrying capacity).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear Cargo UltraGrip 2
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 "
- 185 / 195 / 205 / 215 / 225 / 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear Cargo UltraGrip 2 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Static loaded radius||Sidewall styling||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Max inflation pressure||Revs per mile||Load range||Tread depth||Max load|
|R15||195/70 R15 104R||195/70 R15||104R|
|R15||205/65 R15 102T||205/65 R15||102T|
|R16||185/75 R16 104R||185/75 R16||104R|
|R16||215/75 R16 113R||215/75 R16||113R|
|R16||225/65 R16 112R||225/65 R16||112R|
|R16||235/65 R16 115R||235/65 R16||115R|