- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 20:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A race-inspired tire for commanding grip and exceptional handling in wet and dry conditions.
- Superior Performance (Race-inspired tread compound helps to deliver superior performance in dry and damp conditions)
- Maximum Wet Traction (Asymmetric tread design with full depth sipes on inside shoulder helps to provide commanding grip, precise steering and enhanced wet traction)
- Enhanced Dry Traction (Uniquely designed large outside shoulder and centerline blocks helps to deliver maximum grip while cornering and exceptional dry handling stability)
- Elevated Cornering Stability (Combination Grip Technology helps to provide superior grip while cornering, allowing the vehicle to maneuver with more confidence under corner braking and acceleration)
- Steering Responsiveness (Lightweight, racing-derived construction helps to reduce unsprung mass for enhanced steering and handling precision, and temperature stability)
Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 Latest News
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Eagle F1 Supercar 3
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 20 "
- 285 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 30 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Y (max 186 mph) ... ZR (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Eagle F1 Supercar 3 Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Sidewall styling||Measured rim width||Section width||Load range||Revs per mile||Overall diameter||Approved rim width||Max load||Max inflation pressure||Utqg||Tread depth||Price|
|R20||285/30 R20 95Y||285/30 R20||95Y||BW||10.0||11.4||SL||781.0||26.8||9.5-11||1,521||51||220/AA/A||7.0|
|R20||305/30 R20 99Y||305/30 R20||99Y||BW||11.0||12.3||SL||767.0||27.2||10.5-11.5||1,709||51||220/AA/A||7.0|