- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 3:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
A self supporting, run-flat summer tire, the Eagle GS-C EMT from Goodyear was designed for the C4 Corvette and similar high performance coupes and convertibles. The attractive design and innovative tread technology create equipment that not only catches your attention on the road but behind the wheel as well. The specially engineered run-flat technology provides added confidence in the event of unexpected bumps in the road.
- High performance equipment
- Wet or dry traction
- Run-flat technology
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear Eagle GS-C EMT
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 17 "
- 285 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Z (max > 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear Eagle GS-C EMT Sizes & Specifications
|R17||285/40 R17 95Z Runflat||285/40 R17||95Z||Runflat|