- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Developed to suit Australasia's varied road conditions, these 4WD tyres are fitted as original equipment to the Ford Territory 4WD.
- High Percentage Silica Compound (Outstanding traction and shorter braking distances in wet conditions);
- Spiral Overlay Construction (Improves steering response and braking efficiency);
- Traction-orientated tread design (Impressive traction in sand and mud);
- High Strength Body Plies (Better resistance to punctures in off-road conditions).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Goodyear / Fortera
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 "
- 235 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
🏁 Goodyear / Fortera Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Measured rim width||Max load at cold inflation pressure||Approved rim width||Static loaded radius||Sidewall styling||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Overall width||Tread width||Price|
|R17||235/60 R17||235/60 R17|
|R18||235/55 R18||235/55 R18|