Goodyear Wrangler AT
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 11:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Rugged strength, all-terrain traction, and an economical tread design for pickup trucks.
- All-Season Traction (All-season tread design helps provide traction in a variety of conditions.)
- Confident Handling (Large tread blocks help provide a stable footprint and confident handling.)
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Wrangler AT
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 "
- 195 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- C (max 37 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Wrangler AT Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Sidewall styling||Approved rim width||Utqg||Max load||Revs per mile||Measured rim width||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Section width||Max inflation pressure||Price|
|R14||195/75 R14||195/75 R14||C||BW||5 - 6.5||1,435||819.0||5.5||15.0||25.5||7.7||50|