- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Tire Rank :: Goodyear Wrangler HP
The Wrangler HP is Goodyear's Street/Sport Truck All-Season light truck tire developed for Original Equipment use on sporty pickups and sport utility vehicles like the Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Avalanche, Dodge Ram, Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and Land Rover Discovery 4.6 HSE. The Wrangler HP was developed to blend on-road performance handling with year-round all-season traction, even in light snow.
The Wrangler HP features a symmetric tread design with wide outer shoulders and large intermediate blocks to provide responsive handling and traction on dry roads. Wide circumferential and lateral tread grooves help evacuate water from under the tire's footprint to resist hydroplaning while strategically placed sipes enhance all-weather grip. The tire's internal structure features twin steel belts (H-speed rated sizes reinforced with nylon cap plies) that stabilize the tread area to boost handling and high-speed capability. Depending upon application, the Wrangler HP features a polyester cord body to provide appropriate strength and enhance ride quality.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Goodyear / Wrangler HP
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 "
- 215 / 235 / 255 / 265 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- H (max 130 mph) ... V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Goodyear / Wrangler HP Sizes & Specifications
|R15||255/70 R15 112/110S||255/70 R15||112/110S|
|R16||215/60 R16 95H||215/60 R16||95H||
From 100.2, 1 offer