GT Radial Adventuro A/T
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 9:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released: 2003
- Regions for sale: Mexico, Central & South America, Europe, Russia+, Oceania
The all-terrain Adventuro A/T is for SUV and light truck drivers looking for an optimum balance between highway and off-road capability.
- Particular compound and structure design
- Wide shoulder pattern
- Opening pattern grooves
- Super deep grooves,extend tire's life
- Improve contact performance, high grip and stability,guarantee better safty
- Guarantee good self-cleaning ability
- Strengthen grip to road,and mending tires abnormal wear
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / Adventuro A/T
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 15 / 16 / 17 "
- 225 / 235 / 245 / 275 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 70 / 75 / 85 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- S (max 112 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial / Adventuro A/T Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Load range||Max load||Approved rim width||Tread depth||Overall diameter||Section width||Price|
|R15||235/75 R15 104/101S||235/75 R15||104/101S||900/825||6.0 - 7.0||12.1||733.0||235|
|R15||235/75 R15 105S||235/75 R15||105S||920||6.0 - 8.0||9.2||733.0||235|
|R16||225/70 R16 102/99S||225/70 R16||102/99S||850/775||6.0 - 7.0||10.7||722.0||225|
|R16||235/85 R16 120/116S||235/85 R16||120/116S||1380/1260||6.0 - 7.0||13.1||806.0||235|
|R16||275/70 R16 114T||275/70 R16||114T||1180||7.5 - 8.5||10.2||792.0||275|
|R17||245/70 R17 119/116S||245/70 R17||119/116S|
Note! Have you driven on the GT Radial / Adventuro A/T tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the GT Radial / Adventuro A/T.