GT Radial Champiro 528
- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 12:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Official web page
- Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
- Available Sizes in Line: 12
- Year Released: 2012
- Regions for sale: North America, Central & South America, Southeast Asia, Oceania
Want an suv tire with great looks and great performance? the ultra-high performance Champiro 528 delivers amazing control along with a quiet, comfortable ride for luxury-loving drivers.
- Vertical rib in pattern center
- Streamline pattern groove and two vertical grooves
- Wider shoulder, optimized different pitch layout
- More stable in high speed,and more comfortable in driving
- Excellent water disperdion in high speed,stronger wet grip
- Better handling
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / Champiro 528
- Car Type
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 22 "
- 235 / 255 / 265 / 275 / 285 / 295 / 305 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- V (max 149 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial / Champiro 528 Sizes & Specifications
Note! Many sizes of this line have been discontinued.
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Tread depth||Section width||Load range||Max load||Approved rim width||Price|
|R17||235/65 R17 104V||235/65 R17||104V||738.0||8.3||235||900||6.5 - 7.5|
|R18||235/60 R18 103V||235/60 R18||103V||739.0||8.3||235||875||6.5 - 8.0|
|R18||255/55 R18 109V||255/55 R18||109V||737.0||8.4||255||1030||7.0 - 8.5|
|R19||255/50 R19 103V||255/50 R19||103V||739.0||8.4||255||875||7.0 - 9.0|
|R20||275/45 R20 110V||275/45 R20||110V||756.0||8.4||275||1060||8.5 - 9.5|
|R20||275/55 R20 117V||275/55 R20||117V||810.0||8.6||275||1285||8.0 - 9.0|
|R20||285/50 R20 116V||285/50 R20||116V||794.0||8.5||285||1250||8.5 - 10.0|
|R20||295/50 R20 118V||295/50 R20||118V||804.0||8.6||295||1320||9.0 - 10.5|
|R22||265/35 R22 102V||265/35 R22||102V||745.0||8.3||265||850||9.0 - 10.0|
|R22||285/45 R22 114V||285/45 R22||114V||815.0||8.5||285||1180||9.0 - 11.0|
|R22||305/40 R22 114V||305/40 R22||114V||803.0||8.7||305||1180||10.5 - 11.5|
|R22||305/45 R22 118V||305/45 R22||118V||833.0||8.7||305||1320||9.5 - 11.0|
Note! Have you driven on the GT Radial / Champiro 528 tire?
Please help thousands of other drivers make an informed tire choice and pick the correct tires for their car by submitting your review of the GT Radial / Champiro 528.