- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 23:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Champiro SX2 RS is an evolution of the previous SX2 design. Utilizing all the strong points of the original SX2, the SX2 RS applies an all-new tread compound to refine the tire's performance. Keeping the extremely aggressive and proven asymmetric tread design, it offers increased cornering stability and grip in dry and wet conditions. Whether it's track days or professional drifting competition, the SX2 RS delivers the consistent traction and precise control you need.
Features & Benefits:
- Race-inspired compound formulated for both the street and track;
- Construction engineered to limit sidewall flex for predictable handling;
- Asymmetric tread design;
- Extra-large dual shoulder blocks for improved cornering and grip; and
- Wide center rib for stable handling and dependable traction and braking performance.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial / Champiro SX2 RS
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- 18 "
- 245 / 295 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 40 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- W (max 168 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial / Champiro SX2 RS Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Max load||Load range||Tread depth||Section width||Overall diameter||Utqg||Price|
|R18||245/40 R18 93W||245/40 R18||93W||1433||7||9.7||25.7||200 A A|
|R18||295/40 R18 103W||295/40 R18||103W||1930||7||11.8||27.4||200 A A|