- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 8:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Maxmiler Ex is designed for modern, high speed Commercial Vans.
Features & Benefits:
- The solid center banded block in the crown reduces tire deformation degree (Realizes of the optimal transmission of the lateral force consequently ensure the superior performance);
- Sturdy shoulders of the tread block design (Reduce distortion of the pattern patch while cornering for greater steering control and safety);
- The branches style combination with interleaving-lateral tread groove and three straight longitudinal grooves (Make drainage and wet grip stronger);
- Knife slot of the new pattern designed to discharge water more easily (Under humid conditions have the optimal grip in order to make an excellent wet-braking performance).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- GT Radial Maxmiler EX
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- 14 / 15 / 16 "
- 165 / 175 / 205 / 215 mm
- Aspect Ratio
- 65 / 70 / 75 %
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- R (max 106 mph) ... T (max 118 mph)
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
GT Radial Maxmiler EX Sizes & Specifications
|Rim||Model||Size||Index||Features||Overall diameter||Section width||Approved rim width||Load range||Tread depth||Max load|
|R14||165/70 R14 89/87R||165/70 R14||89/87R||588.0||165||4.5 - 5.0||C||8.9||580/545|
|R14||215/75 R14 112/110R||215/75 R14||112/110R||678.0||215||5.5 - 7.0||C||9.9||1120/1060|
|R15||205/65 R15 102/100T||205/65 R15||102/100T||647.0||205||5.5 - 6.5||C||9.7||850/800|
|R15||215/70 R15 109/107S||215/70 R15||109/107S||683.0||215||6.0 - 7.0||C||9.9||1030/975|
|R16||175/75 R16 101/99R||175/75 R16||101/99R||668.0||175||4.5 - 5.5||C||9.1||825/775|