Kenda Komet SPT-1 KR10
TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 4
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 21
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
- Year Released:
- Regions of sales : Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, Europe
The Kenda Komet SPT-1 KR10 tire is built with center rib tread design and spiral jointless nylon cap ply to improve durability, uniformity and handling stability of the tire even at a high speed. Its rim is resistant from curb damage due to its Rim protector feature. Its pattern is made perfect to deliver comfort driving while providing minimal noise.
- Spiral jointless nylon cap-ply enhances tire uniformity and durability.
- Optimal pattern provides extreme low noise and comfort driving.
- Center-rib tread design enhances high-speed handling.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kenda Komet SPT-1 KR10
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)