Key Facts about Kleber Citilander:
- Release Date: 2015
- Regions of sales: Europe, Eastern Europe & Central Asia
Trust all year round in SUV mode.
Overcome all daily obstacles in complete safety:
- Its casing that is 20% stronger compared to passenger car ranges can stand up to any test in an urban setting.
- Its wide longitudinal grooves effectively remove water and limit the risks of aquaplaning.
Enjoy an excellent traction on all surfaces in summer as well as winter:
- Its high tread pattern, lateral grip and numerous lateral grooves B provide outstanding traction on all surfaces: tarmac, gravel, mud, snow.
- Its 3PMSF and M+S markings make it a truly all seasons tyre, ideal for summer and winter alike.
Benefit from an outstanding durability:
- Its asymmetric tread provides optimum distribution of rigidity, ensuring slow and regular wear.
- Its tread pattern depth ensures a better lifespan.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kleber Citilander
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)
Kleber Citilander Sizes & Specifications