TireScore key metrics N/A
- Reviews at TiresVote.com, #: 0
- Reviews from websites like Amazon.com and similar (aggregated), #: 0
- Score Points in Tire Rankings and Professional Tests
Value, max: 100
Popularity metrics 32
- Year released
- Brand Type (premium / mid-range / economy )
- The number of videos at Youtube
- News number and actuality
- The number of hits in various tire ratings and tests
- Best-selling product
- The number of sizes and specifications
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 32
Trust all year round in SUV mode.
Overcome all daily obstacles in complete safety:
- Its casing that is 20% stronger compared to passenger car ranges can stand up to any test in an urban setting.
- Its wide longitudinal grooves effectively remove water and limit the risks of aquaplaning.
Enjoy an excellent traction on all surfaces in summer as well as winter:
- Its high tread pattern, lateral grip and numerous lateral grooves B provide outstanding traction on all surfaces: tarmac, gravel, mud, snow.
- Its 3PMSF and M+S markings make it a truly all seasons tyre, ideal for summer and winter alike.
Benefit from an outstanding durability:
- Its asymmetric tread provides optimum distribution of rigidity, ensuring slow and regular wear.
- Its tread pattern depth ensures a better lifespan.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Kleber Citilander
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)