- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 1:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
- Year Released:
- Regions for sale: Europe
Kumho Road Venture AT 825's solid center rib provides greater steering stability and longer tread life. The Kumho Road Venture AT's optimized groove tapers promote "self cleaning" for excellent snow and all-terrain traction. Their computer designed mold profile improves durability and fuel mileage.
- Rugged, aggressive tread pattern exceeds new RMA requirements for Severe Snow Service performance.
- Solid center rib promotes on-center feel and stability.
- Full depth circumferential and lateral grooves, and sipes, promote all-terrain traction for the life of the tire.
- Computer optimized groove tapers promote self-cleaning for exceptional snow and all-terrain traction.
- Wide tread width promotes flotation, critical for performance in certain off-road conditions.
- Nylon sidewall reinforcement promotes durability in the most rugged commercial applications.
- Durable nylon belt edge strip gives high speed stability and resistance to centrifugal forces.
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- 🏁 Kumho / Road Venture AT 825
- Car Type
- Light Truck / SUV
- All Season
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)