- Participation of the tire models in professional tire tests and their test scores.
- Consumer reviews on the top tire selling websites.
We gather such data as the numbers of reviews and the ultimate score of the tire model on numerous tire-related websites such as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, market.yandex, tyrereviews, and others.
- Reviews written by the visitors to our website tiresvote.com.
Value, max: 100
Popularity of the model 5:
- Year of manufacture.
- The premium brand factor .
- The number of video reviews of the tire on youtube.com .
- The number of news items about the model .
- The number of times the tire was involved in professional tire tests.
- The fact of the tire being on the bestseller lists on such reputed websites as amazon, tirerack, oponeo, simpletire, and others.
- The number of tire types and sizes .
Value, max: unlimited
Value, average: 27
Designed for smaller passenger car applications and ideally suited to urban and motorway driving. The LS188+ offers a good balance of performance in demanding driving conditions.Three longitudinal grooves for exceptional wet weather drainage.Four main tread blocks designed to perform in dry conditions.Optimised pitch alignment for superior noise reduction.
- Advanced Tread Compound (Our advanced silica tread compound boosts rolling resistance and helps improve fuel efficiency).
- Optimized Tread Design (Our computer-aided design has optimized the tread pitch and alignment reducing road noise levels at higher speeds).
- Lateral and Longitudinal Grooves (Deliver smooth handling and better control on dry and wet roads).
- Wet Grip Sipes and Grooves (Added sipes and grooves improves hydroplaning resistance and better handling on wet roads).
- Dry Grip (Tread design creates a much larger contact area allowing better stability, cornering and control).
Type and Size
- Tire Model
- Landsail / LS188+
- Car Type
- Rim Diameter
- Aspect Ratio
- Mud and Snow
- Extra Load
Speed and Load
- Speed Index
- Load Index (max load for a tire)